WORKOUTS YOU'LL LOVE
with people you'll love working out with
Coaches that care. Workouts that work. Classes that are fun. A gym that's fresh and clean. Equipment that's new and nice. A location that's convenient. Lead Fitness very well may be the last gym you ever join.
All-Levels CrossFit Classes
Our Group Levels Program is a functional strength and conditioning program with constantly varied workouts that are sure to provide superior results in all aspects of fitness. At Lead, we combine gymnastics, weightlifting, and endurance activities like running and rowing in varying degrees and durations to create unparalleled results.
We utilize everything from the basic (but all-important) air squat, to the most technical Olympic lifts and make it workable for anyone at every level. Using the revolutionary Level Method System, every workout is modifiable to YOUR current fitness level so that you get the most effective workout.
It's personalized fitness coaching in a small group setting! With each one hour session, you will be in a 6-10 person group where you will have a structured warm-up leading into a strength or skill lesson, followed by a more intense cardio workout, and finished with a group cool down.
We promise it will be the best hour of your day! And the results you will get are going to have ALL your friends talking!
Youth Fitness Classes
- Led by Certified, Professional Youth Fitness Coaches
- Two Classes = Ages 6-11 and 12-16
- Safety and Proper Movement Technique is our Core Focus
- General Fitness Education and Training for all ages
- Encourage High-Quality Nutrition and Good Lifestyle Habits
- Team Environment and Fun Games at Every Class
- Work 1-on-1 with a professional fitness coach to reach your health and fitness goals
- Workouts are tailored to you, based on your desires
- Make appointments at times that work for your schedule
- Nutrition guidance and ongoing support are also included